16 June 2012

Project 366 - Week 24 (June 10 - June 16)



June 10 - Before I retired, I never really saw the beauty 
in things. I was always rushing around. 


June 11 - Scouting for walking shows, I saw these! 
Interesting, but no thanks!


June 12 - Nothing like a tall building 
to make one feel small!



June 13 - What the fish????



June 14 - I love this but I'm a bit afraid
to walk underneath because of .... 



June 15 - Free reflexology but not for me.



June 16 - New shoes for the boss! 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one!
we don't get the shoes with the toes either but some runners seem to swear by them! Might be worth checking out!

Starmandala said...

I love this but I'm a bit afraid
to walk underneath because of....


.... spiders, Ms Muffet? Or you now sport a bouffant? :-)

SFGEMS said...

Fakemalaysiannews: If you do check out the shoes with the toes, do let me have some feedback.

:D

SFGEMS said...

Antares

Spiders and/or any other creepy crawlies that may or may not drop!

:-)