I can't really remember what I did or where I was at 22! Geez! It seems like a lifetime ago. I even had to dig some records to double-check the dates.
Anyway, here are 10 things about me, when I was 22!
1. I was probably only 50 kg
2. I worked at Goon Institution Sdn Bhd as a secretary.
3. I got my full LCCI "Private Secretary's Certificate".
4. I was still living with my parents.
5. I took the bus to work.
6. I had a steady boyfriend.
7. I got the first place in Malaysia for Shorthand 100 wpm (LCCI).
8. I didn't know how to drive.
9. I learnt that usually there is more month at the end of money.
10. I didn't really care about politics or world affairs!
Whatever I remember or don't, the only point is that, I was young. So young and maybe, innocent in so many ways! So idealistic and impressionable still!
I don't want to be 22 again. I'm really comfortable at my age now. There are so many things that I didn't know at 22, that I do now. Everything that I’ve been through has led me to where I am today and I have little or no regrets.
A friend told me this, and I'm not sure if she got it from her own life's experience or she read it somewhere: "I don't really know all that I want in life, but I already know what I don't want".
Knowing what I don't want, has so clearly defined and decluttered many aspects of my life! Now if only I could narrow down the things that I want!!!